Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sword Art Online Last Recollection Sprites Help. No Eyes and No Mouth.
(10-15-2023, 02:45 PM)emicha Wrote:
(10-10-2023, 09:54 PM)QBA Wrote:
(10-06-2023, 10:11 AM)DiegoBotto2004 Wrote: Hello, can someone help me with the sprites from SAOLR? Some of them appears without the eyes and mouth, for example Kirito, Yui, Leafa Terraria, etc.

How I can put these things in these images and which programs I need to use?

(First off, how did you get these sprites to begin with? Because I been trying to get the character sprites, CG's and Background art, but no luck... Can you tell me which of the files the Character sprites, CG's and Backgrounds are in? Are they in the (AA folder)? or are they in the assets.ress files? I "Might" be able to help you find where the facial expressions (eyes) are located in, since I have some experience extracting the 2D characters, CG's and Backgrounds from Sword Art Online Alicization lycoris.)

A bit off topic which I apologize for but I was curious upon running into this thread, but would you happen to have completed the sprite sheets/2D characters for Alicization Lycoris? I've always wanted to try and find those since HR and LS were ripped, but I couldn't ever find anythi
How did you ripped the LS 2d characters? Which tools did you used?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sword Art Online Last Recollection Sprites Help. No Eyes and No Mouth. - by DiegoBotto2004 - 12-18-2023, 07:56 PM