Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What are games that you don't like and other people care for?
There are metric ton of games and honestly, it is very controversial because many on the list are considered some of the best games of all time and in some cases almost entire series. It's more of the case of "not for me" rather than terrible so it's not a negative outlook in a majority of cases and mostly can see why people love them but there are a few where I go into detail and complain. So I'll start with a safe one...

Grand Theft Auto IV - For a game that got very high scores, it doesn't feel fun to play. The car handling didn't suit the game, walking around felt laggy. The social aspect of the phone gets very annoying especially when you just want to do missions (even if you refuse, it affects your reputation) and Liberty City in this case doesn't have the charm of GTA 3/Liberty City Stories. I don't want to play a game that resembles where I live, dull, grey and miserable... Niko was one of the few things that I did like about GTA IV though.

The rest:
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are games that you don't like and other people care for? - by Yawackhary - 11-07-2023, 07:02 PM