Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sword Art Online Last Recollection Sprites Help. No Eyes and No Mouth.
(10-14-2023, 08:25 PM)QBA Wrote:
(10-14-2023, 11:51 AM)DiegoBotto2004 Wrote:
(10-14-2023, 09:11 AM)QBA Wrote: You need to select the top file that's in the folder, hold shift and then click on the bottom file then hit the export button so that all the files in that folder will be extracted to one folder. 

Another way of doing this (If your PC can handle it that is) to right click on the (chara) folder then select (export folder content) and you should get all of the sprites bodies eyes and mouths for every character at that point. 

Also in the export options for skeletal mesh I have (ActorX(psk) selected and for static Mesh I have (ActorX(pskx) then you select OK and you should be good to go.

Here are some screenshots of what I mean.

Also about the Accel world vs Sword art online 2D sprites, I been trying to find where the 2D sprites are in the game are... I think they are in the APK files but every time I extract the files only get the 3D models from them... Do you know how to do it?

Here's a link from the wayback machine since zenhax is down now for some reason from the method that I tried out once before (https://web.archive.org/web/202304291020...hp?t=14496)
Got it, thanks, and for the sprites from Accel World vs Sword Art Online, I need more time to find out the answer at your question.
But now, I want to join the eyes and mouth images on the full body image, how I can do this? I need to use photoshop to join the images?
Yes! You use photoshop to put the eyes and mouths on the characters, that's exactly how I build the characters from the SAO Games.
Thank you for help me about the sprites from Sword Art Online Last Recollection, and about the sprites from Accel World vs Sword Art Online, the sprites are in 2dc file format, I trying to find out how to convert from 2dc to png.
I don´t found how to convert from 2dc to png. Sorry.
Thanked by: QBA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sword Art Online Last Recollection Sprites Help. No Eyes and No Mouth. - by DiegoBotto2004 - 10-15-2023, 12:09 PM