Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Billy's Textures
I've got all characters textures from Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance textures!

For just a small sample here's Scorpion, Mavado, and Raiden
These are the textures from the Gamecube version, which look much more compressed than the other versions. Though there are methods of extracting those from the PS2 version.

I also included their weapons and the slash effects, but no extra effects they may have like the fire that appears on Scorpion's skull on his alternate costume, or Mavado's hooks. The blood effects are already up on Spriter's resource and I may put effects such as those there as well.

Next is Mortal Kombat Gold for Dreamcast, I sent everybody from that game and I'll just show off the Gold exclusives.
Mileena, Baraka, Kung Lao, Kitana, Cyrax, and Sektor
This is such a strange case to me because the recolors all have different texture mapping. I don't understand why you'd do that and separate uv mapping on meshes when it would be much easier to actually recolor the texture. Mortal Kombat 4 on PC and N64 do this to a degree as well.

Also in my pending I have every remaining character in Mortal Kombat Armageddon, so stay tuned for them! Also be ready for more Mortal Kombat 4 on N64 textures, I have plans for them
Current fixations:
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Cars
Monsters vs. Aliens
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Billy's Textures - by BillyBnMOfficial - 09-07-2023, 10:13 PM
RE: Billy's Textures - by BillyBnMOfficial - 09-10-2023, 04:10 PM
RE: Billy's Textures - by BillyBnMOfficial - 09-13-2023, 02:22 AM
RE: Billy's Textures - by BillyBnMOfficial - 09-17-2023, 04:33 AM
RE: Billy's Textures - by BillyBnMOfficial - 09-21-2023, 08:26 AM
RE: Billy's Textures - by BillyBnMOfficial - 09-25-2023, 04:09 PM