Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope Ripping Help
(08-30-2023, 06:14 PM)SeanHicksArt Wrote:
(08-30-2023, 05:19 PM)DJ_Fox11 Wrote:
(08-25-2023, 06:01 AM)TwoTailedHedgehog2004 Wrote: What I meant was, I bet there's going to be a lot more people trying to rip these models (specifically Rayman himself), now that the DLC is out.

Wait no longer as I’ll rip Rayman as well as some new DLC character some time today!
DJ~

Please share if you have any luck with extracting the model! I was able to rip from The Last Spark Hunter DLC to study the models, but trying to extract Rayman from the ripped files gives me this Noesis error.

[Image: IABDCGh.png]

Strangely enough, enemies models from the DLC work just fine including The Phantom.

Hello Sean! I was recently able to commission another fix from Petrgold of XeNTaX forums to patch the .mmb Noesis script. This version should be compatible with Rayman's model!

.zip   fmt_SOH_mmb_RaymanPatch.zip (Size: 4.71 KB / Downloads: 164)

SOME NOTES:
  • FBX doesn't seem to export correctly for Rayman's model? Importing the file into Blender results in the program indefinitely hanging. Might just be a problem on my end, though.
  • If FBX isn't an option, exporting as DAE seems to work fine, but the armature's bones don't directly connect to one another and isn't ideal. GLTF exports with a proper armature, but Rayman's guitar model appears immensely bugged as a result. For best results, I recommend merging the two, using the DAE export's mesh data and the GLTF export's armature.
  • While this version of the script should also be compatible with prior SoH models, do note that it does not seem to retain vertex colors (which only appears on a few models, such as Midnite's). I'd personally recommend this script only for the specific purpose of utilizing it on Rayman's model file.

I'd try to make a model release myself, but I don't have a RomFS dump myself to play around with yet, so I'm afraid I only have a (provided) Rayman model with no exported textures.

Last thing: his eyes might need some tweaking lol

[Image: image.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope Ripping Help - by PotatoMuffin - 09-01-2023, 02:18 PM