Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
[TUTORIAL] Metroid Prime Remastered Ripping
(05-14-2023, 08:05 PM)ChocolateCalculator Wrote: Would anyone mind putting up a link to possibly download the models?

Right now, I don’t think ripping the models from Remastered is anyone’s highest priority. Currently, the models rip with each individual polygon separated, which really doesn’t help the normal maps. Also, the models are completely unrigged, so I’m not sure how useful that would be to anyone. The meta force team is currently work on the decomp of the original two Prime games, and it might be a while before anyone gets back to work on Remastered. Along with that, a large number of models do not rip correctly at the moment (this is mostly Phazon’s fault, but even models like the Sheegoth have issues). 

I’ll check with the modding discord to see if I can submit some of the models, but I’m not 100% sure it would be okay with them. The current discord server is not the first one, and we do not want to attract the Nintendo ninjas to the current one.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TUTORIAL] Metroid Prime Remastered Ripping - by LogicFox - 08-13-2023, 04:06 AM