[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
League of Legends Wild Rift ripping
(07-13-2020, 11:33 PM)Demonslayerx8 Wrote: I have uploaded FBX files (with rigging and morph sets) for all the high poly character models, no low poly, or effect meshes at all.

Enjoy~
https://mega.nz/folder/UoNynCjQ#-oFV_9gU23eUqXRSlft-9Q

Update:
To get proper morph set names, open the FBX files in Noesis, and export as FBX, doing so will give ya proper names
[Image: unknown.png]

highly doubt u will see this message, but how did you pull the rigs and morph sets from the CAB files into an fbx?  im trying to get base-skin Soraka working using AssetStudio for the alpha rip, and so far managed to extract her body,hair,face meshes and textures after hunting them down (like, as far as im aware the alpha rip is just a jumbled mess, is that really the case?  if so then i don't even know what a rig/morph thing is there....??)

if any1 else coming across this able to help, ty  Cute
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
League of Legends Wild Rift ripping - by Lyeco - 06-09-2020, 05:04 AM
RE: League of Legends Wild Rift ripping - by spudrat - 04-30-2023, 11:40 PM
RE: League of Legends Wild Rift ripping - by BRM - 03-24-2021, 11:45 AM