Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Need help on ripping sprites from Super Medal Fighters (Arcade)
Yes, @Yawackhary. I'll see what I can do to get the proper in-game palletes... but in order to get them, you'll need to take in-game screenshots as references for the actual palettes. You could also try looking at the proper palettes from the original CPS-2 game as another reference.

I also have noticed that some of the graphics in Super Medal Fighter are a little smaller (or bigger) than their original CPS-2 counterparts as well.
Here is a comparison of Ryu's in-game graphic from every console port/version of Super Puzzle Fighter that I could find (excluding the PS3/Xbox 360 HD Remix ports, as their graphics are run through a bilinear filter).

For the GBA port, it scales him down to 43x44px, while in Super Medal Fighter, he is scaled at 41x43px (I re-colored the graphic using the pallete of the CPS-2 SPFIIT Ryu for this). The cellphone port scales him to 52x54, his original CPS-2 graphic is at 61x63px, and the Capcom Puzzle World port of Super Puzzle Fighter II has his graphics at a higher resolution.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need help on ripping sprites from Super Medal Fighters (Arcade) - by JacintaB2022 - 03-16-2023, 06:01 AM