Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Touhou Lost Word Sprite Ripping Guide
I was asked to provide instructions on getting files out of BlueStacks and into Windows for use with AssetStudioGUI.

You'll need the following:
-BlueStacks (duh)
-Lost Word inside of Bluestacks
-FX File Manager (I tried to use the built in file manager but it crashes due to the large number of folders)

To begin, you'll need to open up FX File Manager. You'll from there navigate to system as shown here:

From there, navigate to SDCARD, then to Android, then to data, as show here:

From here, hold click on jp.goodsmile.touhoulostword_global and copy it using the navigation bar. Navigate back up to / (system) and click on mnt, then into windows, then to BSTSharedFolder. This is Bluestacks' shared folder with Windows, and will allow you to copy items into Windows for ripping. Click the copied button next to the path you navigated, and a menu will open up like shown here (your BSTSharedFolder will likely be empty, mine isn't from earlier rips):

Simply click paste, and now it will copy into the shared Windows folder! All you have to do now is navigate to the shared folder, which is at C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\Engine\UserData\SharedFolder. You can see the folder I copied here:

From this folder, simply navigate to files, then to UnityCache, and to Shared, and you can copy the folders in here to where ever you'd like rip from instead of using a phone.
Thanked by: Takisakana

Messages In This Thread
RE: Touhou Lost Word Sprite Ripping Guide - by KanaKonpaku - 03-03-2023, 01:26 AM