Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Genshin Impact web event, getting spine json/skel and atlas
(02-24-2023, 04:48 PM)RiffOsci Wrote: How? Going to "vendors_0d58d93961ffe11e6f83.js", we can see that the .json and .atlas files are loaded like this:

1. The inspect tool in Vivaldi. That could be because you didn't turn on Unicode support for programs. If you are on Windows, go here.

2. Any lines that starts with "{"skeleton":" is a .json file.

3. Yeah, you need Visual Studio Code, in order to replace the "\n" with newlines. Go to Visual Studio Code, create a new text file (New -> New Text File), search "\nsize", double-click on the line that contains the "nsize" property, copy and paste to VSCode, and then remove any unneccesary Javascript code bits. Press Control+H, click on the little star button on the top right corner, and enter this:
[Image: Code-d-DZK9-UH27-M.png]
Press on enter until there's no more \n's. Save the file as a .atlas file, are you're done!

4. Sure! You need Spine 4.1.19 in order to properly load the files. I'll send it to you via private message.

Yep, makes sense, thanks. Pertaining to the json again, I've figured out how to identify which part is the .json, but due to having multiple animated components being loaded in, how did you figure out which json matched up with the image in question? Unlike the atlas, I don't think there's a file name unless the bones are named something that gives it away
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Genshin Impact web event, getting spine json/skel and atlas - by RingOfFury - 02-24-2023, 05:02 PM