Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Mobile] Sky; Children of the Light
Howdy!!

Looks like you've found an error in the script there.
Afraid I'm away from home atm so havent had a chance to add the current method to the top post. But glad to hear you got it working in the end!!

Make sure to clean up the collections the script will make in the layout window before exporting, OR just tick the export selected in the export window Smile (running off the top of my head so apologies if I got something wrong)

In terms of the issue with the anim.mesh file is it any files with the name "anim" in that you're having trouble with?
My guess would be the scripts cant handle the animation data at the moment but the other file with "anim" in should have the original mesh that you can export.

Additionally, I have a sinking feeling we might need to rebuild the textures for models unless their baked versions are sitting in the .bin files. Going through the art of sky video discussed in a previous post, all the meshes just refer to specific values in the "ramp" textures instead of any specific textures.

Some good news, both the DayGate and DawnGate meshes do store their textures and normal maps in the games folders so we can piece them together as I had started a bit of work on before heading off on holiday.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Mobile] Sky; Children of the Light - by DancingTwix - 09-18-2022, 12:18 PM
RE: [Mobile] Sky; Children of the Light - by Miss - 04-04-2023, 04:55 AM