Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Help with extracting GUILTY GEAR 2 -OVERTURE- models
(07-16-2022, 02:56 PM)UltimatumVV Wrote: That would be great. Someone over at Xentax helped with some PKMs in the levels folder of the game, but none of the other PKMs outside of the folder are able to be extracted, and no news yet to getting anything out of them.

Here's a ZIP with some PKMs I was unable to get any model data out of (the only ones I was actually able to extract 3D data from were the ones named "MODEL" in the level folders, which seem to only contain environment and area stuff from my knowledge). I was able to get quite a bit of textures out of them, including textures for characters/enemies and effects. If anyone can take a look that would be great-- I'm not sure if there really is any model data in these files, but it's the closest thing I can find that has the characters so far.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/922tgsdvb...a.zip/file

Here you go! This should extract all the non-empty subfiles from each PKM, but unfortunately they don't have filenames. I haven't tested it on every PKM, but the structures are the same for the ones I've looked at.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help with extracting GUILTY GEAR 2 -OVERTURE- models - by CreativelyNamedUser - 07-17-2022, 05:04 AM