Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A question of sorts regarding requests
(01-27-2009, 09:53 PM)Mamoruanime Wrote: Cutting out the room for requests on a forum built for spriters is like sawing off one of their hands, and limiting their potential. If they can't have new tasks to challenge them, then they'll never develop into professional spriters.

ignoring everything else cause it's unfortunately rubbish. I just wanted to respond to this part. And yes I am aware of how assholish that makes me sound.

First off, it's not like this forum, or rather, the older incarnates of this forum didn't have request forums. PT used to have some. Several times. As shops or juss normal request forums.

As a person who's seen all of this first hand, i can proudly tell you...

They were all failures.

I highly doubt something that's failed at least 10 times, is gonna work again on number 11.

If you really know how to manage a project, then go gain interest for your project the real way. You do not need a request forum. And we don't need to join a game project to release creative energies. Hell, a good few of the good artists on this board juss sprite/draw for the hell of it. Look around. It's already proven.

Before you refer to me as ignorant, though i'll accept condescending, no problem, please make sure you, yourself, aren't spouting nonsense. My apologies for being rude.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A question of sorts regarding requests - by Geo the Fox - 01-30-2009, 06:41 PM