Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
ROBLOX Ripping | How I would go about this
Your best bet is if you're not using the microsoft store version of roblocks. Try running ninja ripper as admin, in the exe tab click the box to the right and find your game exe and press ok. Now for the rip or Dir folder Id change it to be in my documents in a rip folder . Go to the settings button and change the buttons to something like i = mesh rip o = texture rip p= rip all .
Than , click the run button to interhect the game exe so you can rip the models or textures . When you rip anything the game will freeze up for a few seconds . If it doesnt start over and change the intruder injecter to the direct x 11 version and try again .

Once, you ripped the assets you need download this pre ready neosis with nin riper py files pre ready : https://www.mediafire.com/file/q89dhehwx...s.zip/file

Use neosis to check in assuming you made a folder called rip in my documents . Use neosis to locate at the location my documents/ rips / ninja riper / roblocks and you should find your asset rips there . Hope this helps .
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: ROBLOX Ripping | How I would go about this - by dionn1993 - 01-29-2022, 08:42 PM