Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Mobile] Sky; Children of the Light
(01-16-2022, 04:30 PM)DancingTwix Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 09:31 PM)Chara.0 Wrote: Hiiiii! Can you share where did you get the switch file? I'm also working on this but I don't have a switch
Big Grin

Hello! Wonderful to have you on the crew Big Grin

There's quite a few sites you can get the switch files from like this site here.

Afraid to say I've put my investigations into the switch version on hold for now and just focusing on android.
I'd also recommend this site here to get an idea of how Vulkan works and how it saves data and such; I've been working slowly through it hoping to get an idea of how to get into the .bin files mentioned above.

Give us a shout if you need a hand at all Smile

EDIT:

Regarding the tutorial website I mentioned, it's this chapter on asset management which looks promising!
https://vkguide.dev/docs/extra-chapter/asset_system/

Also, nearly all the images in the game are stored as .ktx so you'll need the PVRTextTool linked below. TO export as an .png image go to file >>save Image
https://developer.imaginationtech.com/downloads/

Hiiii! Thank you very much!
I already have the PVRTextTool, and I have the switch file. However, I can't unlock the switch file(prods.key)......

I'll try to read the tutorial and try to working on this...

Thank you very much!

Extra:
I did some research and found out the old version map and it can sucessfully load in the 0.15.5 and below(after replacing BlobPrefabs and adding old meshes). However, every map packaged below 0.16.0 can't load in 0.16.0. I think maybe(after loading different meshes file inside Level) they updated the system. 
Before 4c 56 4c 30 33 (LVL06) --> After 4c 56 4c 30 37 (LVL07) 
This is likely their own engine...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Mobile] Sky; Children of the Light - by Chara.0 - 01-17-2022, 01:28 PM
RE: [Mobile] Sky; Children of the Light - by Miss - 04-04-2023, 04:55 AM