Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Can't find Sinbad in Sonic and the Secret Rings
What they did with Sinbad is a travesty. He's an object in the first level as a pre-posed model with no rigging or anything (he's at the winning place of the first level, no special model file or anything. Literally part of the level). I'll take a look at the model files posted tonight if you haven't found him based off the information just mentioned, when I found him a few years ago with no rigging I didn't know if it would be worth it to submit that to the Models Resource

Edit: I didn't see where you said you knew he was a static object, oops. Also, I found the dude, here you go: https://www.mediafire.com/file/i2bbqh395...d.zip/file

He was in STG060_O35.gno, it took a bit to find him. He didn't have a model for his eyes so I stole the eye globe from the Sonic model and threw together a quick edit where he has eyes, it's probably jank but I did it for fun. The unmodified one with no eyes is there as well.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can't find Sinbad in Sonic and the Secret Rings - by josh98 - 05-21-2021, 07:49 AM