[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ok, I'm starting to almost give up.
Neutral 
So far I have 16 characters ripped in two days so far. Yes I used a Hexadecimal Editor (HxD) to rip the content).

Now what I've noticed was textures don't convert when converting to .DAE format. There is a textures folder but nothing goes inside. I've been requested from a guy that I'm able to use 3D Ripper DX to rip the textures. 

Unfortunately that was complicated so I took into look for other various ways, I tried asking josh98 for info on how to rip textures but no reply (He was offline when I asked him so that's on me lol)

Anyway, I've set up this project as its too tedious, complicated and boring for me ripping a trillion tiny textures at a time. If you want to know what crap I've been finding in the editor.

Open this .GNO file, in Notepad or something. I started from NGIF to NEND, if you see any texture lines in the .GNO model can you tell me what they are and how I can rip them? I started this after I ripped models from the game.

GNO File (Cream the Rabbit)

Also if you want a direct look at the models here they are.

FBX Models from SRZG

I need some information about this. Please, thanks.

I'm starting to almost give up and let this loose. I can't continue working on this for the next 3 hours. Tongue Anyway this is urgent I need help. At least a reply would be nice. If you're not gonna reply. Lol ok. 
[Image: qxzyTkh][Image: AdorableUncomfortableGangesdolphin-size_restricted.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Ok, I'm starting to almost give up. - by JetTheFox96 - 03-30-2021, 07:33 PM