Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Help ripping personal Spartan model from Halo 4
(09-05-2017, 04:03 PM)Huntertyavatar Wrote: Just like the subject says, I'm trying to rip my spartan character (the guy in my avatar) from Halo 4 on my Xbox 360, so i can rig his model in blender and use him for stuff. Unfortuantely, I have not found a single guide or video about doing so. There were a bunch about ripping from 2 and 3, but none about Halo 4, and especially none about ripping specific spartans out of the game, like your own Spartan IV. Closest on here i could find was a guy saying the models can be ripped about 2 years ago.

If anybody here has any idea how to do this, that would be much appreciated.

Just like the other guy said you may be able to rip a Spartan along with specific armor attachments. Also you don't have to use that Ardujant program anymore. There is a new program called Relcaimer and I made a tutorial on it here https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-38349...light=Halo
It's really easy and I am uploading the Halo 4 .map files tonight so you should be able to get it from there or the other links I gave.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help ripping personal Spartan model from Halo 4 - by Keltoi - 12-14-2020, 07:30 PM