Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokémon GO Snapshot Surprise sprites
(11-12-2020, 05:08 AM)D.M. Wrote: I suppose if you were to take two pictures with the same pose, one with a black background and one with a white background, you could use the images to create a mask to sorta get the sprites. However, getting a full pure white photo is probably not easily possible really, or at least not on a phone's camera, and the sprites would likely not be their correct resolution or shown in full. I think you can also get files from the server from the app's cache but unfortunately that's not something I know too much about so I can't really give an explanation on how to do it. Even if I could, I believe it'd only work if it could still happen in the app.
I’ve tried doing network monitoring to capture the files before, but they’re encrypted. I also tried the white background thing, but it was really hard to get it white enough. The best way to do this via screen capture would be to use a device with a high screen resolution, but have similar proportions to my phone so it doesn’t cut off the top, which is not something I have access to.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokémon GO Snapshot Surprise sprites - by TeridaxXD001 - 11-12-2020, 03:51 PM