[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How to identify archive file format (PC only detects it as "file")
So there's this old offline game I have in the phone that I wanted to extract, and I'm stumped because the file is unidentified. 
The main game folder only had two files, both of unidentified format. In the game's root folder, there's a "cache"and "lib", but both are empty.

Opening the unidentified file in Notepad gives me the scripts, and I see directory commands such as "/data/img/resources/bg05a.jpg". I am not able to find WHERE is this "data/img" folder is. I tried scanning the same files with Ravioli Scanner, and it does detect images and such, but it  wasn't able to extract the files. The images all came out corrupted. I assume then, that this unidentified file format is actually some form or archive file. I just have no idea what it is. 

Ravioli also output a bunch of .dat files, which I tried to run through Aseet Studio, but turned out nothing. 

Any help? Attached is the file in question

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MscNlCJ...sp=sharing
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
How to identify archive file format (PC only detects it as "file") - by otchi - 07-14-2020, 09:05 AM