[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[PS2] Need help ripping Chobits - Chiidake no Hito
(08-03-2018, 02:32 AM)Raccoon Sam Wrote:
(07-30-2018, 05:52 AM)DeeDee68 Wrote:
(07-30-2018, 05:22 AM)Raccoon Sam Wrote: The first thing I'd do is scan everything with TextER and see if there's any TIM2s there.
Usage:
TextER -e Chobits_or_whatever.iso -tm

Maybe I'm really really really stupid, but when I open the program, even as admin, it just immediately closes. Am I doing something wrong?

Generally speaking, there are two kinds of programs: Command Line Applications and Graphical User Interface Applications. Most stuff you use is the latter, but there are cases where GUI is not needed/not worth to implement so you have to work with these Command Line programs.
I'm a Mac User so I don't know how Windows does that stuff but I'm guessing you should google "How to Run Command Line Programs on Windows" or "understanding the command prompt" or something.

Alternatively, make a new text file that contains ONLY this:
TextER -e Chobits_or_whatever.iso -tm
And save it as "run.bat" to the same folder where both the ISO and the TextER program reside. Then open (or, run) the run.bat file.

Still didn't work for me. I tried about this and still researched for long for ways to try and rip it. No go.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PS2] Need help ripping Chobits - Chiidake no Hito - by DeeDee68 - 08-11-2018, 05:35 PM