Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
#SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch.
I don't know why anyone would want a Subspace 2.0, I'd much rather have an adventure mode 2.0 like in melee.

As in actually having specific levels themed after each series, occasionally fight other fighters, then work your way up to the end to face Bowser, and Giga Bowser under a certain condition, either that or master core and it's other forms being redone would be appropriate here too.

Also a stage builder would be good but it should be a combination of things from both Smash 4 and Brawl. While Brawl had alot of options in regard to what you could put in a stage, it was also limited how many things that you could use and you were locked to a grid. I also wasn't a fan of Smash 4's stage builder because it lost a lot of features brawl had in favor of being able to draw out your stages, which was nice and all but lacked elements that could allow the player to make a decent stage.

I also wouldn't mind if more was added into stage builder as well, maybe even allow for users to at least upload photos or videos looped in a specific duration of time into the game for custom BGs, but that is a very far stretch to even ask for on the latter.

If Sakurai doesn't build on what was already done in stage builder, I can do with out it.

On another note, speaking of things lost from smash, some classic target smash, board the platforms (And that goes without saying that I would love each character to have their own specific stages for this) and Race to the Finish would be nice. Given how big of a game Smash ultimate is and how it seems to be bringing out the power of the switch, I think that at least it's doable for smash ultimate to bring back those minigames. Also, I would prefer the 3DS classic mode, or at least a hybrid of that and melee's classic mode this time around instead of the chess game scenario in Smash for Wii U, which could be a separate mode all on its own.

And finally, I just want sakurai to organize the fucking menu this time.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Kriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: #SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch. - by DioShiba - 06-25-2018, 01:39 PM