Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Klonoa Beach Volleyball Help
(05-28-2018, 07:54 PM)titleknown Wrote: IDK, but I might as well mention holy crap I did not know this game existed before now. Now that's an obscure spinoff game...

Ah yes, This is where things get wierd though, the games stage models use tmd or pmd, but using a program called psxprev i was able to find and view and extract all of those, however there are about 13 pmd files that it finds that are garbled up, but coincidentally, there are about 12 playable characters and one npc that serves as a sort of referee or something. So im thinking they're either just not being loaded properly or are just encrypred up the ass. the stages come out fine though, so i can texture and probably get those uploaded here too, i just wish i could rip out my boi guntz, despite how hideous the model looks xD Also i dont have a screenshot but i found another header that reads pBAV. if i dont figure it out i may just possibly request someone to hopefully take a look at it and try to make a script to pull the models or a plugin to view them in the program noesis.
Im thinking this pBAV header is the filetype because it comes only every so often and is usually after the large string of armature names and so forth. so i think i found the model files? or texture or even rig data possibly. if i knew how id make a bms script or something. which i just might give a shot i guess.
Turns out the pBAV header is related to game audio of some sorts.....i guess that narrows it down a bit.
Also known as Aishi.
Agent 3, you may be an annoying dark souls incarnation of a boss but i swear to all things holy and graceful i love you, you edgy son of a blowfish!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Klonoa Beach Volleyball Help - by Shinigami_Guntz - 05-28-2018, 06:39 PM
RE: Klonoa Beach Volleyball Help - by titleknown - 05-28-2018, 07:54 PM
RE: Klonoa Beach Volleyball Help - by Shinigami_Guntz - 05-29-2018, 03:33 PM