[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Yo-kai Watch: Wibble Wobble - Random Files
Hello!
I'm no ripper. I had my own reasons for ripping these files.
However, I've stripped a lot of assets from Yo-Kai Watch Wibble Wobble and I thought I'd share them here.
I used the "general ripping" board because there are models, textures, sprites, and sounds.
As well as Wibble Wobble, I've thrown in some models from Yo-Kai Watch Land and Youkai Watch Taisou. 
I hope someone finds these useful.
Since I don't do this sort of thing often, I probably won't be around much and I've tossed the files onto a free service called ExpireBox so don't hesitate to grab them up.

Files: 
https://expirebox.com/download/57cfd754b...8f0b3.html

Again, I hope someone finds these useful.
Heck, if anyone wants to fix them up or whatever and upload them, feel free to take full credit, I really don't care so long as these assets get shared around and become available to everybody.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Yo-kai Watch: Wibble Wobble - Random Files - by CPT Kaibyo - 04-02-2018, 09:59 PM