Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Viel -Ripping Project/Organization/Resources
I would probably ask to move this to requests if I can get my original (vaguely descripted) request threat deleted and replaced, It's not letting me delete it for whatever reason and I don't want to necro it and risk a warning...

Anyways, I heard about NinjaRipper and that my "friend" I mentioned didn't use the unfinished conversion script for QuickBMS for getting Klonoa's model, but actually used NinjaRipper. Only issue I'm having is I can't seem to get NinjaRipper .rips to import properly in Blender, at all. I've tried multiple different addon scripts and I'm only able to use Noesis to view them, which itself isn't helpful as I can only view one .rip file at a time and can't import them all together like my friend told me he did, meaning I am left with bits and pieces of models.
[Image: unknown.png]
He says you are supposed to import all the multiple .rip files all at once (in 3dsMax, which I don't have and the one experience I had with it bloated my harddrive with extra extensions) but Blender hasn't given me any results with any of the addon scripts, they all appear invisible when imported.

Is there any script someone can reccomend? Otherwise I'm gonna try moving onto the old "screenshot" ripping method from older versions of PCSX2.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Viel -Ripping Project/Organization/Resources - by SuperMario123311 - 02-02-2018, 10:35 PM