Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Chrome Chimera (Ultimate Chimera edit)
I suggest you don't take different sprite styles and put them together (Metal Slug and Mother 3 doesn't work for example), but that you do it in the original style intended. It would be better if the explosion/flame attack was blended to the Chimera, because for now it is underneath: try and give the impression that it's coming out of its mouth.
The blure effects look strange next to the sharp sprites: personally, I would not mix sprite art and Photoshop, so either keep it completely sprite or go completely Photoshop.
I would also try and make the skull in Mother 3 style: maybe take an NPC head and edit it into a skull.
The tail attacks don't look very smooth, I suggest that you try and make it more fluid by make the tail's shape more regular, and the frames should have good transitions.
If I haven't mentioned anything else it's because there aren't any problems with it. Oh, and if you could put a link with the original sprite/spritesheet, it would help making a better comparison Smile
Ah, one last thing: everything looks a bit blurred: is it intentional or is it the image hoster?
Anyway, I'd like to see more custom and less edits :p
Good luck with making this better!
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Chrome Chimera (Ultimate Chimera edit) - by glue - 01-24-2009, 02:13 AM
RE: Chrome Chimera (Ultimate Chimera edit) - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 01-24-2009, 05:55 AM