[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Help with World of Final Fantasy TEX files (PC version) [Editing with PNG uploads]
(11-23-2017, 11:56 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: I'm working on revising my Vita script to work with the PC version's files, should be ready within a day or two.

So, the Vita version uses almost the same files to run the game? That's an interesting fact.

However, I think the PC port is from the PS4 version, because the specs to run this game are very high, and you can't change settings like the textures quality, or the or 3D model size. The only configuration you can do with this game is change the main resolution (between 1080p or 720p), shadow quality, and put post-processing ON/OFF.

The game will run with the same PS4 graphics and models even if you turn OFF all the configurations, and that is a problem for low-end computers (like mine), because the game will run in slowmotion.  Defeated
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help with World of Final Fantasy TEX files (PC version) - by Oscar92player - 11-23-2017, 12:17 PM