[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Survivalcraft .PAK ripping
The file didn't contain the file extensions unfortunately, it best I could find were the file types which I simply decided to use as extensions. QuickBMS can only really handle extracting archives (for the most part) though so other methods will be needed for the other formats.

I learnt writing QuickBMS scripts basically by experience. Looking through files in hex editors, existing QuickBMS scripts for those formats, and then practising making my own over time. I also have a background in programming which helps. There exist tutorials but those are just introductions, you can't expect to just want to do it once and be really good.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: SniperDude2745

Messages In This Thread
Survivalcraft .PAK ripping - by SniperDude2745 - 11-10-2017, 10:33 AM
RE: Survivalcraft .PAK ripping PLEASE CLICK! - by puggsoy - 11-12-2017, 05:38 PM