[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Spritesheet Process Bible
Thanks for the replies guys, I totally know where you're coming from as well. If one where to think out of the box I think the submission form a spritesheet is in, in this case an image is also responsible for the fact the quality is very up and down! I'm at least haappy to provide what I can to make it easier for people! To use the art even if its for fangames. I think a lot of beautiful visions start out as fan stuff!!

Maybe it would be an awesome idea to create and code a spritesheet submission creater software! It's equally time consuming to arrange sprites in a photoshop file as it could be to build a "standardized" format spritesheet. Of course it would vary from game to game but if you'd be able to define size and such it could be a better tool than say ShoeBox currently is! Just hope to see the forum and community grow and level up is all so I hope it will continue to develop! Its easy for me to say thats not that well taught yet to code but I do at least think its good to make our voices heard!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
The Spritesheet Process Bible - by ToonTrout - 10-28-2017, 10:57 PM
RE: The Spritesheet Process Bible - by puggsoy - 10-28-2017, 11:28 PM
RE: The Spritesheet Process Bible - by ToonTrout - 10-29-2017, 12:55 AM
RE: The Spritesheet Process Bible - by puggsoy - 10-29-2017, 01:55 AM
RE: The Spritesheet Process Bible - by ToonTrout - 10-29-2017, 02:28 AM
RE: The Spritesheet Process Bible - by Davy Jones - 11-03-2017, 08:32 PM