Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Decompressing SNES Graphics?
*Aggravated horse noises*

Okay, this is starting to annoy me: I can't get past the first parts of levels 1 and 3 in this game, no matter how hard I try or how many cheat codes I put into my emulator. For starters, in Level 1-1 there are these ropes with hooks on the bottom that you're supposed to grab and jump across, but you're always sliding down the ropes and if you so much as nick the tips of your feet on the hooks you fall off and land in the water below! Then in level 3-1, there are these air vents that'll suck you in and drop you off on a lower level of the stage-even when it clearly looks like you jumped passed it! Angry

Also, I'm beginning to wonder if some of those PAR Codes that Deathbringer linked me are defective, like the Walk on Air cheat (Last time I tried to use it, it just made my character do short bunny-hops.). If only whoever made those codes made one that allowed you skip the area you're currently in.

*sigh* Y'know what? If this keeps up, I'm just gonna have to make a thread over in the Requests section asking those who can get through this insanely-tough game to PM me .zst's of the levels I want to rip enemies from, seeing as there's apparently no way to decompress this game's graphics.
I don't usually watch shows for little girls, but when I do, it's My Little Pony.Cool
Stay pony, my friends...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Decompressing SNES Graphics? - by Neon Streak - 09-22-2017, 06:07 PM
RE: Decompressing SNES Graphics? - by Neon Streak - 09-23-2017, 07:07 PM
RE: Decompressing SNES Graphics? - by Neon Streak - 09-25-2017, 10:37 PM
RE: Decompressing SNES Graphics? - by Firejoker54 - 09-26-2017, 12:44 AM