[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Solved] Problem on a specific .nut file on Taiko WiiU 3
(08-05-2017, 11:54 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: Hm, could've sworn I'd already updated my script to fix that problem. I'll take a look at it later tomorrow and see what's going on there.

I'm probably using an older one, to be honest. I probably got somewhere and I never bothered finding an update (I thought these things never required in the first place). I think I downloaded the script like three or four months ago, not sure.

Upon some of extractions, I noticed that the right part was cropped and it was moved to the left side of the image, nothing like a simple image edit solved the problem.

EDIT: Where can I obtain the updated script?
EDIT2: Also, I never updated my Quickbms ever, but I guess that wasn't the problem.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [1/2 Solved] Problem on a specific .nut file on Taiko WiiU 3 - by gabrielwoj - 08-06-2017, 12:06 AM