Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Rhythm Tengoku (Arcade) a.k.a. My Only Other Option
Me and a group of friends are trying to get the Tempo Up! sprites/music (even though this post is in a sprite thread, but...) from the arcade version of Rhythm Tengoku. But so far... I've had little luck in getting anyone to help us. I tried asking the translation team, I tried making a ROMHacking post, I tried a Strawpoll, there was a Rhythm Heaven (Arcade) sheet on Spriters' Resource, but then that got removed... I don't wanna question this site's methods, but what's the deal? We do have recreations of the sprites, but they're probably not as arcade-accurate as we want them to be. Basically, this is a last, desperate call for help. And if you want to help us get the assets that we need, and you have a Discord, then please contact me using this ID : Spoiler:TheNewOrchestra#2255. Please, if you are able to get the assets that we need, contact me as soon as possible. I'm signing out for now.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Rhythm Tengoku (Arcade) a.k.a. My Only Other Option - by 998TheNewOrchestra - 06-05-2017, 02:33 PM