[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Bridging the Gap - The cultural exchange thread
Yeah I'm pretty sure as Kosheh said anything that comes under "slushy" would be a wetter consistency. Frozen Coke/Fanta/etc tends to kind of get to that point once it starts melting but until then it's actually quite dry, it's more of a "melts in your mouth" kind of thing.

(05-20-2017, 06:59 AM)Kosheh Wrote: I think we've talked about this? New Zealand/AUS is probably the only place where McDonald's exclusively sells "frozen Coke".
Our Burger King restaurants in the US also have frozen Coke, but because licensing deals, it has a different name: the ICEE.

We have talked about it yeah, but I think that was on Discord and not on the forum. Also ICEE seems exactly like what Frozen Coke is here, and both McD and BK have it. They also have a Fanta version, I think McD has a (sour?) grape flavour and BK has mango and lime (that's at least the case around here, might vary between specific places).
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bridging the Gap - The cultural exchange thread - by puggsoy - 05-20-2017, 08:41 AM