Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Bridging the Gap - The cultural exchange thread
Gonna hit up this thread later, I love this thread omg

(05-18-2017, 07:07 AM)puggsoy Wrote: Apparently we're the only place where frozen Coke is a thing, is that true?

I think we've talked about this? New Zealand/AUS is probably the only place where McDonald's exclusively sells "frozen Coke".
Our Burger King restaurants in the US also have frozen Coke, but because licensing deals, it has a different name: the ICEE.

(seriously, click on the link and read what's on the glass cup that you do not get with the actual drink)
https://www.bk.com/menu-item/coke-icee

Burger King sells this is both Coke and Cherry flavors - apparently Cherry is the more popular flavor though? (When I order a Coke ICEE I end up getting Cherry 3/4 of the time, wtf)
Also worth noting: ICEEs, other than Cherry and Coke, fucking suck

It's kind of a limited-market thing I guess, but there's also 7-eleven's "Slurpee", which takes the idea steps further with crazier flavors. Then there's other weird gas-station variants on the idea. They're generally more "fluffy" though; I don't exactly understand the science behind it. ):

** It's worth noting though that Pepsi had their own "Pepsi Freeze" variant in convenience stores, too that had a more "slush" consistency (shredded ice in soda; kind of a "wetter" consistency. The "Freeze" name still lives on in Taco Bell stores through variations of Mountain Dew-branded Freeze drinks)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: N-nice Sweater, Allison... - The Love Life Thread - by Kosheh - 05-20-2017, 06:59 AM