[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Bridging the Gap - The cultural exchange thread
(05-16-2017, 06:04 PM)Goemar Wrote: Judaism is so massively complicated that it often leads to disagreements.

^This.
Like, for real, it's actually really hard to get across to people from a purely Christian background, but beyond the broad strokes Judaism is a lot less black and white than most other religions.

Also I suppose I should have clarified, I follow reformist Judaism, which is much less dogmatic and more social/democratic. While religion is still part of it, I personally see the mitzvot as being fairly logical guidelines which may or may not be outdated in the modern age, and others which are just respectful or ceremonial.
B A N D C A M P - T W I T T E R - T U M B L R - Y O U T U B E - G 1 5
Call me aggressive, call me obscene,
but you've always called me sir when you've invaded my dreams.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bridging the Gap - The cultural exchange thread - by PatientZero - 05-16-2017, 08:45 PM