[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Bridging the Gap - The cultural exchange thread
Gors, your life sounds crazy. How did you end up living Brazil?

I'm a white kid from New Hampshire, so my culture is nothing-but-also-better-than-yours at the same time (just ask anybody from New Hampshire if they're better than anybody else from anywhere else) so I probably won't have a whole lot to add to this conversation, but uh... feel free to ask anyway, I guess.

I think the only important question I would get from other US citizens is about taxes, so let me just skip right ahead: hey, it feels pretty good to look at a price tag and say to myself "Yeah, those are the same numbers that will show up at the register."
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bridging the Gap - The cultural exchange thread - by Kriven - 05-10-2017, 05:34 PM