Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Bridging the Gap - The cultural exchange thread
oh nice, this is a thread I've kinda wanted for awhile. I guess I'll ask some general questions (I probly know the answer to them anyway)

Kosheh asking kendotlibero Wrote:- How's the gaming scene in Italy? Is the console spec race a thing, or does the economy have more of a shift towards free-to-plays and the PC market?

- Is it true that Italians give wine to children during meals? In America this practice is considered child abuse and it's warned that it can cause brain damage. :V
(I assume you have like a non-alcoholic apertif like Beverly) (oh yeah, Americans don't have an apertif so if wine's used like that you might wanna explain that too)

- On that same note is Beverly actually liked by Italians?
(In America there's a "sodas of the world" at Epcot, and Beverly is showcased there. Most people who fill up a cup with it immediately spit it out and empty the cup because the taste is way too strong and tart for American taste buds, because we eat appetizers instead; apertifs are truly a foreign concept to us)

Kosheh asking Gors Wrote:- What's the deal with the PS4 being $1800 in Brazil?! Can you just give a crash course for other users what the ridiculous taxes on gaming stuff entails?

- Similar question: As a result, what's the gaming scene like in Brazil? I've heard it described as a bizarro place where Sega won the 90's console wars...?? And the Sega Genesis was recently rereleased there?!

- I can easily imagine Italian cuisine coming from an Italian heritage family, hence why I didn't ask Ken a similar question - what are Brazilian meals like?

- What's the absolute worst Brazilian take on sushi you've seen?

- WHY DO YALL PUT CREAM CHEESE ON PIZZA??? SIGNED, A FAT AMERICAN WHO CONSUMES CHEESE REGULARLY

Kosheh asking both of you Wrote:- ok I'll cut the shit are FIFA hacks like the most popular thing among normies right now

- What's the weirdest "Americanized" food you've seen in your country? (Like a hamburger made with the assumption "This is what Americans eat in America", but it's very clearly a mindset in your country)

- Favorite regional-exclusive McDonald's item?

- Best local pizza topping?
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bridging the Gap - The cultural exchange thread - by Kosheh - 05-09-2017, 10:38 PM