[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dragon Ball Heroes Ultimate Mission 3D Models
These textures actually have that super-annoying thing where the sspecular maps are stored as the alpha on the diffuse maps, but removing them through conventional means just turns everything in alpha completely black. I had this issue with Dragon Ball Fusions, and due to the texture formatting there, never had it resolved. However, with BCH files, there's a nice little program RTB supplied me with while I was extracting things from Kirby: Planet Robobot, that extracts them as PNG's and the alphas can be removed via TextureRemix manually. This method works with this game and will produces full-color PNG's without the weird alpha issue. As far as I know, none of the actual textures use the alpha channel at all, so it's fine to remove them. I just wish someone could help me do the same with the '.jimg' files from Fusions, because the only method I have to extract PNG's from them is imperfect and removing the alphas in any way results in the 'blackout' thing.
Thanked by: Komodo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dragon Ball Heroes Ultimate Mission 3D Models - by Carpaccio - 03-04-2017, 01:06 AM