Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Tales of Berseria - Characters Rips
(02-05-2017, 08:31 PM)Demonslayerx8 Wrote: think you can send me Velvet's model? with her sword, and demonic arm? Also Eizen would be nice to have!

Would be rigging these guys for SmashU, and I can probably try to replicate the materials/shader they use.

edit: would that TBF work with the demo version also? Also, ninja ripper doesn't extract bones/skinning, only the pose the characters are in. Some games do rip in t-poses tho.

edit2: it looks like u ripped the models being mirrored also, velvet is supposed to have the bandages on her left arm

Well I use the full game. THough when it comes to full bone skinning stuff I mean those .titledata stuff or something. I hear its encrypted and all that, so I chose to go the old fahsion ripping route.

As far as I know, ninja rips out of the memory. Which is why models are in these position. It was their default pose, and how they where loaded in the memory, before the render engine applied animations and positions to them. Its why NPC and such converge to the center of the scene.

If you are willing to skin though I want to ask if you can do like a custom version with all the extra bits skinned like her straps,  on jiggle bones and all that. With things proper skinned. Still in the middle of fixing up Velvets models but I'll reply to you again when I get them done. I noticed they where mirrored as well which is kinda confusing. Shouldn't be hard to fix.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tales of Berseria - by Demonslayerx8 - 02-05-2017, 08:31 PM
RE: Tales of Berseria - by kurokairaku - 02-06-2017, 10:12 AM
RE: Tales of Berseria - by Demonslayerx8 - 02-06-2017, 10:59 AM
RE: Tales of Berseria - by kurokairaku - 02-06-2017, 07:37 PM
RE: Tales of Berseria - by Demonslayerx8 - 02-06-2017, 08:48 PM