Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
the tears of 2016 wash away as we make pace for dreams of 2017
My resolution is to tweet one thing I'm grateful for, every day of the year. A nice way to stay positive and be more mindful of things I take for granted.
Another one (even though I started this two weeks ago and didn't really plan for it to be a resolution), I've been doing a 7 minute workout thing every morning, just so that I'm not completely out of shape. Hopefully I'll keep it up.

My plans... well to finish my third year of uni I guess. I have some plans for a talk about programming that I want to do, just to get my name out there in the Wellington gamedev community. Also going to game jams and stuff like I did last year.

I should also try and help around with moderating submissions so that I'm site staff for a reason... I'll make some sort of weekly schedule for myself to keep to.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford

Messages In This Thread
RE: the tears of 2016 wash away as we make pace for dreams of 2017 - by puggsoy - 01-01-2017, 06:01 AM