[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Help ripping NES sprites (I know, I'm sorry)
(11-24-2016, 06:04 AM)Deathbringer Wrote: For FCEUX (not sure if true for all variations), in the menubar: Config -> Enable -> Make sure Compress Savestates is off (no checkmark)

Make a new savestate and try loading that one in YY-CHR.

Thanks for the reply, Deathbringer. Looks like that option was enabled, so I disabled it, but the file still doesn't even appear in YY-CHR when I go to load a state save from that directory. It seems to only take .st, .ss, .fr, .rs, and .zs, none of which are FCEUX's format, which is .fc0 apparently.

I'm gonna do what Ragey recommends on his page and use GGD to try and get the palette piece by piece that way. Seems this isn't a very important subject to anyone but me.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help ripping NES sprites (I know, I'm sorry) - by cakespweez - 11-27-2016, 12:39 PM