[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
crushes in fiction...(changed from childhood crushes)
(09-23-2016, 02:03 PM)Hiynastrike Wrote: this Lovely lady is Maria from Metropolis (1927) she's a cute kind lady who leads in support of the workers and then she gets a robotic replica made of her and WOOOAHHHH
oh nice, i feel cool because this is literally where the old japanese mariotropolis meme comes from
trivia: this actually predates kirbopher's Mario RPG flash animation with the awful boybandish OCremix of the song (weirdly enough, made by the same person who did the robotic-voice one)
like kirbopher saw the success of the japanese one, and i guess tried to capitalize on its quirky catchiness by working on a new version of the song with his rookie animation skills? then years later literally rewrote and remixed it with his Coolest Friend Psy Guy :-))

(09-23-2016, 01:14 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Yes, it's Sans from Undertale. I'm... sexually attracted to him, in fact. I think he's extremely sexy, hot, badass and cute and I get lovey-fangirl feels whenever I look at him. Shy Without going into detail I erm, fantasize about him daily. He's actually my husband, if you didn't know.

i wanna respond with so many things but hiyna said at least 15 of them with that "bone" joke so there's that

and i dont see whats badass about him making the dopeyest jokes in undertale (unless im missing some HUGE!!!!!!!!!!! spoilers)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Hiynastrike

Messages In This Thread
RE: childhood crushes in fiction... - by Enchlore - 09-19-2016, 12:30 PM
RE: childhood crushes in fiction... - by Kosheh - 09-19-2016, 06:58 PM
RE: childhood crushes in fiction... - by puggsoy - 09-20-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: childhood crushes in fiction... - by Gors - 09-21-2016, 01:30 PM
RE: childhood crushes in fiction... - by Ecelon - 09-21-2016, 10:05 PM
RE: crushes in fiction...(changed from childhood crushes) - by Kosheh - 09-24-2016, 10:26 AM