[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Don't Like WEBSITES NEW LOOK(old one better)
For people bugging about how they liked sorting out by company better, well what if I told you that many big games weren't developed by these companies. Would the normal person know that Aspect made a bunch of Sonic games or Pax Softonica did Mother/Earthbound Zero? Plus the fact that companies merge, change name, close down and unnamed shadow developers means that it would be harder to truely categorise by company. I can understand why some like the company better as it was around for years and many are Nintendo/other company fans but it is more easier and practical to handle by system (and also slowly moving away from the Ninsprites mindset as in obscure games wouldn't get a look). It can take time to adjust to something not familar and if you go to any other sprite website (SDB, RetroGameZone, tSGK), they are sorted by system too.

Besides there is a search button to make things easier and quicker so if you are looking for a certain character you don't have to click a bunch of sections to get it like in the past.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
The New SR is a nightmare! - by Lugbzurg - 01-18-2009, 11:25 PM
RE: Don't Like WEBSITES NEW LOOK(old one better) - by Yawackhary - 01-19-2009, 05:54 AM