Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Don't Like WEBSITES NEW LOOK(old one better)
Personally, I just find it far too cluttered, some things just look awkwardly placed. I think you would do better having a bar just under the header with search on the right hand side of it and have the Games/sheets as a drop down, and on the left have the icons/text display as another drop down on the left.

Also, there's something that bugs me with the different categories on the left, its probably because I feel that sort of look is more suitable to menu headers, perhaps if you were to categorise the different sections in the menu and use that particular look for that? Like you could have say handhelds, consoles etc. and they would appear as normal links within those sections.

Also when a section has no resources on it, it would be nice if the alphabetical index could still be displayed.

The functionality is good though, I'm sure if you tweak the design long enough you'll find something that everyone can feel comfortable with.
[Image: namine_sig.jpg]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
The New SR is a nightmare! - by Lugbzurg - 01-18-2009, 11:25 PM
RE: Don't Like WEBSITES NEW LOOK(old one better) - by WWakerFAN - 01-19-2009, 04:55 AM