[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Do you find any of these applications/libraries/apis useful/cool?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
0%
0 0%
maybe/kinda/nuetral
100.00%
3 100.00%
no
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Project 1337h4x0rpr0 -by Darkgrievous
Alright, so I created a color transform effect pretty much exactly like the existing color transform API in Flash, but with HTML5

http://crystalien-redux.com/unrelated/ET...sform.html

Uses textures ripped from the LEGO Exo Force web game series, Sentai Showdown. (full game rip pending... but I don't want to take on a whole lot of extra projects right now)
I have given the image object it uses an 'anonymous' cross-origin policy. Whether that's had any effect, IDK. Hopefully at the very least, chrome won't complain about using a local file, should you download this little tool. (one of the reasons I like firefox) I probably will merge this code into my game library at some point, it's useful to have.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Project 1337h4x0rpr0 -by Darkgrievous - by DarkGrievous7145 - 06-03-2016, 12:34 AM