[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
.STY (Style) file from PSX game [Who Wants to be a Millionaire]
Hi! Just downloaded jPSXdec. I am able to rip most of the sprites and sounds from most PSX games (like Ape Escape or Parappa the Rapper).

I have the italian version Who Wants to be a Millionaire - 2nd Edition, where the italian host reads every question and answer. I wanted to rip these sound files, but when I open the game in the program, I get these files:

[Image: i0DJye0.png]

I'm guessing PSX.STY contains all the game content, like voices, music or sprites.
I've been searching online the whole night about these .STY files, I downloaded a Style Player but it won't work.

So, I'm asking you: what excatly is a .STY file? How can I open and/or extract things from it? And, do you know other games that look like this?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the bad english ^^
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
.STY (Style) file from PSX game [Who Wants to be a Millionaire] - by ciccioDM - 05-28-2016, 08:59 PM