Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Paper Mario: Color Splash
I like Paper Jam. It's by no means amazing, but it's fun to see how the paper world interacts with the real world and Paper Mario reminding everyone that he's made of paper, with the folding and the copying.

I also didn't think Sticker Star was bad. It was mediocre, but I love how everything looked paper and cardboard-like. That kind of graphics in HD is one thing for me to look forward to in Color Splash. I think I'll give it a chance. Assuming its an improvement over Sticker Star, I might enjoy it.

I'll be honest here. As die hard of a fan that I am and was first playing the game as a kid, I was more excited for familiar characters than the original ones in Paper Mario. Blooper was one of my favorite bosses, believe it or not. I do prefer the more diverse Toads in the first two games over the copy-pasta recolors in the later games. I'm also not a fan of the abstract, overly simple characters and enemies in Super Paper Mario. It was supposed to be a game about travelling through different dimensions, but apparently only the Mario universe gave a shit about character design. Some of the environments were nice though. Goes for all the Paper Mario games by the way. Environments like the old games in the style of the new, a man-child can dream.

Despite the fact that I'm excusing Color Splash here, I didn't ask for it. Give me a proper entry, like Paper Mario 64 and TTYD any day over any of Nintendo's wacky experiments (and their sequels).
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Paper Mario: Color Splash - by Fawfulthegreat64 - 05-16-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: Paper Mario: Color Splash - by Dolphman - 05-16-2016, 11:18 PM
RE: Paper Mario: Color Splash - by Koopaul - 05-18-2016, 12:15 AM
RE: Paper Mario: Color Splash - by NICKtendo DS - 05-18-2016, 05:39 PM
RE: Paper Mario: Color Splash - by Zero Kirby - 05-19-2016, 04:35 PM
RE: Paper Mario: Color Splash - by Zero Kirby - 05-26-2016, 03:40 AM
RE: Paper Mario: Color Splash - by Jermungandr - 05-25-2016, 08:56 PM
RE: Paper Mario: Color Splash - by Jermungandr - 05-26-2016, 10:23 AM