Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.]
Disney Infinity also tried way too hard to be Project Spark and limited which characters could explore which worlds, kind of killing the whole "Infinity" thing. The lack of a focus on the Playset story assets made the game feel void and directionless half the time. This without geting into how much it chugged on some consoles. It suffered from using only partial character casts (Phineas, Agent P, but no Ferb?) and by not creating enough characters to appeal to Disney fans as opposed to characters designed for marketing. The characters who were made to suit Disney fans tastes ended up being only usable within the overworld or custom worlds, which were largely poorly made and not much fun.

It had a lot of cool ideas that needed to be fleshed out. I love thinking about it, and I love where it could have gone... and I think cutting the franchise without at least trying to save it by experimenting a little bit is short sighted.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - by Kriven - 05-11-2016, 03:51 AM