[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
redblueyellow needs help: the thread
Instead of creating a new thread for my question, I figured I could just ask away here.

Does anyone know of a sprite sheet maker (or png compiler) that allows non-transparent backgrounds?

I already have tried TexturePackerGUI (and have sent feedback months ago with this suggestion), but unfortunately it only allows transparent backgrounds, which blend with the transparency of the sprites. Essentially, I am looking for a program that compiles individual png files into one png file, with a set background color. The result would be something similar to this:

http://www.spriters-resource.com/mobile/...eet/56535/

The sprites have a transparent background, while the sheet's background is a solid color. I would prefer to keep my sheets this way, as it gives an obvious frame for animations.

Anyone know of such a program?
[Image: WwmoM3d.png]
Currently working on: working and wedding planning
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: redblueyellow needs help: the thread - by redblueyellow - 05-08-2016, 01:34 PM