Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
UV coordinates in Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
(04-26-2016, 04:02 PM)Avenger_Seraphim Wrote: Im no expert or something like that, but they used the same models for the mobile game Digimon Linkz. Althought the ripper said that the bigger models from Cyber Sleuth had better textures and maybe more polygons. You can check the models that he ripped (no bones though)
here http://withthewill.net/threads/15915-3D-...ext-0rder)

If one just wants the models to rig them, use in some other game, etc., then these models there are likely just fine. However, I am personally more interested in figuring out Cyber Sleuth's specific model file format, i.e. the .geom files, - which I'm quite sure is unrelated to Unity - for curiosity's sake as well as potential unused content, instead of actually using the models for anything. If that means I'll be alone in trying to research and document the format, then that's fine by me.

Edit: Plus, I assume Linkz doesn't have Cyber Sleuth's player characters, NPCs, level maps, etc., which are all in the .geom format as well. Totally forgot about these, heh Tongue
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: UV coordinates in Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - by xdaniel - 04-26-2016, 05:55 PM